Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes
    CrackBerry Master

PIN
    2B1BC93C

Is it okay if I just update from my old build to this build? Or should I do a complete wipe and load?
    CrackBerry User

Yes, it is okay to do that, although the more experienced guys in this forum recomend wiping first.

JP

Global Posts
    13,553 Global Posts
    PIN
    C0001F61B

Quote Originally Posted by mithrazor View Post
    Is it okay if I just update from my old build to this build? Or should I do a complete wipe and load?
    Quote Originally Posted by jpaulo604 View Post
    Yes, it is okay to do that, although the more experienced guys in this forum recomend wiping first.
    No separate wipe is necessary. While loading your OS, the Loader desktop utility will backup, wipe, and restore your device.

I would recommend doing your own separate complete wipe only if you're coming from some severe / fatal errors.
    In that case, use a 3rd party desktop app like BBHTool, BBSAK, or BBMCP to wipe your device down to an Error 507 state, then proceed.

Please note that you will have to make a separate backup of your 3rd party apps using one of these desktop apps first as well, unless you're okay with just downloading all your apps again.
    While loading the OS, Loader backups & restores apps. However a manual backup with DM includes your personal data & settings, not your apps.
    Saving the world, one OS at a time...

Follow Me On Twitter: @elite1_
    How to Lock/Password-Lock/Unlock for newer OS for Bold 99xx/97xx/9650, Torch 98xx, Tour 9630, Storm2, Curve 93xx/8900

Curve 8330Tour 9630Bold 9700Torch 9800Bold 9900Z10
    Z30
    psst... Here's THANKS button
    Thanked by:
    jpaulo604 (12-21-2012) 
    CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by elite1 View Post
    No separate wipe is necessary. While loading your OS, the Loader desktop utility will backup, wipe, and restore your device.
    Thank for clearing that. I didn't know that the BB Desktop does a wipe before installing the new OS.

JP
    CrackBerry Newbie

hi Guys, after the above update i don see send via bluetooth option, anyone facing similar issues?
    CrackBerry Newbie

hey all,

Maybe a duplicate thread.but there is no option coming when i launch app loader.

Can anyone guide where to go?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Official 9360 OS 7.1.0.714 from Telecom Serbia-err.png  
    CrackBerry Newbie

Hi Guys!
    i am newbie here. i just want to know the difference between OS 7.1.0.714 vodafone UK and OS 7.1.0.714 telenor serbia? as well as the leaked version. and which is better from the three OS?
    Sorry for too much questions. :P thank you guys!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12