Is it okay if I just update from my old build to this build? Or should I do a complete wipe and load?
    12-18-12 04:45 PM
    Yes, it is okay to do that, although the more experienced guys in this forum recomend wiping first.

JP
    12-19-12 09:05 AM
    Is it okay if I just update from my old build to this build? Or should I do a complete wipe and load?
    Yes, it is okay to do that, although the more experienced guys in this forum recomend wiping first.
    No separate wipe is necessary. While loading your OS, the Loader desktop utility will backup, wipe, and restore your device.

I would recommend doing your own separate complete wipe only if you're coming from some severe / fatal errors.
    In that case, use a 3rd party desktop app like BBHTool, BBSAK, or BBMCP to wipe your device down to an Error 507 state, then proceed.

Please note that you will have to make a separate backup of your 3rd party apps using one of these desktop apps first as well, unless you're okay with just downloading all your apps again.
    While loading the OS, Loader backups & restores apps. However a manual backup with DM includes your personal data & settings, not your apps.
    jpaulo604 likes this.
    12-21-12 04:14 AM
    No separate wipe is necessary. While loading your OS, the Loader desktop utility will backup, wipe, and restore your device.
    Thank for clearing that. I didn't know that the BB Desktop does a wipe before installing the new OS.

JP
    12-21-12 11:27 AM
    hi Guys, after the above update i don see send via bluetooth option, anyone facing similar issues?
    12-23-12 04:14 AM
    hey all,

Maybe a duplicate thread.but there is no option coming when i launch app loader.

Can anyone guide where to go?
    Attached Thumbnails Official 9360 OS 7.1.0.714 from Telecom Serbia-err.png  
    12-28-12 07:07 AM
    Hi Guys!
    i am newbie here. i just want to know the difference between OS 7.1.0.714 vodafone UK and OS 7.1.0.714 telenor serbia? as well as the leaked version. and which is better from the three OS?
    Sorry for too much questions. :P thank you guys!
    01-08-13 05:09 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD