- 12-07-2012, 05:00 PM #2
No. If the device OS you are wanting to install comes from a different carrier than the one to which the device is branded, you still need to delete the vendor.xml files from your computer.
Locked vs. unlocked doesn't make any difference.
Just delete the files and everything will be fine.
- By Floridacrackerberry in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 7Last Post: 11-08-2007, 11:00 AM
- By pitbulldawgs05 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 4Last Post: 11-05-2007, 03:35 PM
- By azpoolguy in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 7Last Post: 10-26-2007, 04:14 PM
- By Bruce3431 in forum BlackBerry 87xx SeriesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-15-2007, 03:47 PM
- By jazz110 in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 1Last Post: 08-09-2007, 09:13 PM