I recently ordered a new 9360 from Amazon and it was advertised to work with AT&T. Well, i does work but is missing the AT&T 3G bands. I want a UNLOCKED 9360 so I can turn 3G on and off.

I am returning this one.

Does anyone know where I can get one that can assure me it has the AT&T bands?
    07-26-12 08:41 PM
    I recently ordered a new 9360 from Amazon and it was advertised to work with AT&T. Well, i does work but is missing the AT&T 3G bands. I want a UNLOCKED 9360 so I can turn 3G on and off.

I am returning this one.

Does anyone know where I can get one that can assure me it has the AT&T bands?
    I bought a 9360 directly from Amazon (not an Amazon reseller) which was AT&T branded and works fine with AT&T - paid $300 no contract. Some 7.1 releases don't allow you to chose between 2G & 3G - having an unlocked phone won't make much of a difference in that regard.
    07-27-12 05:09 AM
    Anyone know if the AT&T branded device will k etc you switch between 2 and 3G?
    07-27-12 07:32 AM
    I bought a 9360 directly from Amazon (not an Amazon reseller) which was AT&T branded and works fine with AT&T - paid $300 no contract. Some 7.1 releases don't allow you to chose between 2G & 3G - having an unlocked phone won't make much of a difference in that regard.
    Will you please send me the link to the one that you purchased, or post it here?
    07-27-12 09:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD