Need New Battery? I Am Not Convinced - Need Help
My Curve is completely charged. In about an hour, the battery "appears" dead and is flashing red/dead battery.
When I do a restart on the phone (alt/shift/delete) it fixes the problem and the battery appears to be normal charge again.
This happens again 2-3 times per day. I feel like I am living the movie Groundhog day with this phone.
Do I need a new battery?
I have even updated the operating system over the weekend and this has not fixed it either.
Any help would be appreciated...I have not even owned this phone for a year.
- CrackBerry Addict
11-19-2012, 09:06 PM #4
- 596 Posts
My wifes curve was doing a similar thing and when I bought a new battery and compared them, I quickly realized that the old one was swelled up and almost rounded instead of being flat. No problems since replacing battery and it's been about 6 or 7 months.
- By BB_Lover_19 in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 5Last Post: 03-28-2012, 03:13 PM
- By whyamisoepic in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 3Last Post: 11-02-2011, 09:31 PM
- By Sistastrong1 in forum BlackBerry Pearl FlipReplies: 14Last Post: 02-09-2011, 04:20 PM
- By sigsauer33 in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 37Last Post: 07-09-2008, 09:06 PM
- By tylermckenzie in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 14Last Post: 06-18-2008, 05:48 AM