- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
Memory Issue - Blackberry Curve 9360
I am using Blackberry Curve 9360 and i have issue regarding its memory. i have installed only few applications (viber, whatsapp, imo, twitter and facebook) but when i check the memory it shows APPLICATION STORAGE - FREE SPACE = 97.4MB, why is that??
Isn't blackberry curve has 512 mb of storage!!!
- 12-25-12, 03:51 AM #2
I don't think there's anything wrong. The BB OS itself takes about half of it. Then apps on top of that. If the RAM is not declining over time you're okay. If it is then you might have a memory leak.
- By blackberrymike21 in forum BlackBerry Curve 9370/9360/9350Replies: 0Last Post: 08-03-11, 05:09 PM
- By lengend in forum BlackBerry Curve 9370/9360/9350Replies: 8Last Post: 07-16-11, 06:02 PM
- By rroyy in forum Legacy Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 1Last Post: 06-28-11, 06:52 PM
- By rroyy in forum Legacy Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 1Last Post: 05-27-11, 11:23 AM
- By tresjoliex in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 07-15-08, 02:59 PM