m.youtube.com not playing videos
Hey all, I all of a sudden have an issue with youtube on my 9360 curve. It has the built in shortcut to mobile youtube app. The app works perfectally and I can eve click on videos but it will not actually play the video. No error messages or anything it just will not igknowledge that the video should play. Any thoughts on how to fix this I'm sure someone has come upon this before. Thanks!
- 02-15-2013, 06:41 PM #2
Already a couple threads on this. Not working for me either.Sent from me using my fingers. Be pantless in 5K. Febreze - for more than smells.
the 50K CrackBerry challenge
I'm no more qualified to say so because I own a BlackBerry
I found a newer version of yt for bb and installed it made no difference. I wonder if it is a java issue. I cannot seem to find anywhere an update or info for java on bb. I'll keep looking see if there is anything else I can figure out
- 02-16-2013, 11:01 AM #4
Last edited by mrskycar; 02-16-2013 at 11:47 AM. Reason: desktop mode doesnt workUsing my 9650 (B@stard - Ascot) until the wheels fall off.
- 02-16-2013, 11:46 AM #6
Last edited by mrskycar; 02-17-2013 at 05:45 AM.Using my 9650 (B@stard - Ascot) until the wheels fall off.
- By leftypepper716 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2013, 10:47 PM
- By xandermac in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 4Last Post: 05-08-2011, 12:07 PM
- By jbachandouris in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 08-08-2009, 01:34 PM
- By finder3690 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 0Last Post: 04-22-2009, 05:33 PM
- By piloso in forum BlackBerry Curve 8350iReplies: 4Last Post: 03-14-2009, 02:44 PM