Hey,

I am intending to purchase a Blackberry Curve 9360. However after recent research I am concerned over all the issues that seem to have arisen about the battery life. I would be getting the phone on contract from O2 in the UK.

I would just like some advise as to whether or not the battery issues have been eradicated etc and if this phone would still be a safe purchase or should I look at the Curve 9320 or even look elsewhere.

All advice would be greatly appreciated.
    06-29-12 05:08 PM
    06-29-12 07:12 PM
    The 9360 is a great phone. I just picked up a 9810 and am noticing I perfer the 9360 experience better. I am noticing I can't make call over wifi like I did with the 9360. I posted my experiences with both phones in the 9810 forum for reason I like the 9360 better. If you want to take a look. I personally didn't experience any battery issues and I my 9360 was in my had almost every second of the day. Even with me checking emails constantly surfing the web taking pictures downloading music, listening to music commuting and while working out. I didn't play many games because I use my playbook for that. Also running pandora streaming music my battery still lasted a day and a half.
    07-09-12 07:15 PM
    Hey,

I am intending to purchase a Blackberry Curve 9360. However after recent research I am concerned over all the issues that seem to have arisen about the battery life. I would be getting the phone on contract from O2 in the UK.

I would just like some advise as to whether or not the battery issues have been eradicated etc and if this phone would still be a safe purchase or should I look at the Curve 9320 or even look elsewhere.

All advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Upgrade your OS as soon as you get the phone, battery life is excellent on the latest releases, so no worries there at all. It's a great phone, trust me
    07-10-12 03:28 AM
    Hi, all I am a first time blackberry user and was deciding between a 9330 or 9350? I know the 9350 has all around better specs but price was my concern, is it worth the extra money to buy the new curve 9350? Please advise, Thank You.
    07-10-12 02:54 PM
    Hi, all I am a first time blackberry user and was deciding between a 9330 or 9350? I know the 9350 has all around better specs but price was my concern, is it worth the extra money to buy the new curve 9350? Please advise, Thank You.
    I would make a more in depth comparison between the two handsets and possibly a third, and weigh them against what you are looking for in a unit. What you and I look for in a unit are two totally different animals. To throw more into the mix take into account how often the carrier releases updates to the OS when they are released.
    I'm sure once you take note of what you want in a device, it'll make the decision much easier.
    There's a saying, I'd rather have more and never need it than have less and want more.
    I think that's how the saying goes!
    07-10-12 07:54 PM
    If you do get it... upgrade the OS asap now v7.1.0.523. you will see an improvement for sure.
    I down graded from a 9790 i did have the 9360 first and came back. the sound quality is better on the curve than the bold go figure.
    07-10-12 07:59 PM
    Do you guys know where I can find a good Curve 9350 for Sprint? Any help would be must appreciated. And what would you all expect to pay? Thank You.
    07-11-12 07:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD