I sent my phone away to be fixed... they sent it back saying it was unrepairable because the keypad had lifted....

I am just wondering what that means??

My phone is in perfect shape, all the keys work...

The reason I sent my phone is was because I was getting an SOS signal and am unable to send/receive texts or bbm.... sometimes unable to make or receive phone calls... but it is -only- when I'm at my house ... It will also say "SIM card rejected" according to my carrier I am well covered under their 4G network... I do live outside of the city and the second I arrive in the city my phone works =perfectly= texts/bbm/calls etc.... Or even if I go to my friends place just a few miles away from our house my phone works fine...

Before sending my phone away we tried 2 new SIM cards too...

I'm just wondering how this can be classified as 'physical' damage??? Does my phone magically repair itself when I leave the house?

Thanks for the help!
    11-02-11 09:28 AM
    Was given the same load of crap about my daughters 9300, was bought at the Qunite Mall in Belleville and sent to a repair company called Tectronics. Sounds like a generic phrase used when they can't find anything wrong but want to void warranty.
    Good luck.
    12-18-11 09:57 PM
    there is nothing wrong with your device, its a coverage issue, some BB models are more sensitive than others in terms of reception. just select 2G network on your device when at home or use WiFi to access BB services.
    12-19-11 02:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD