- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
initialisation failed (sos) Blackberry Curve 9360
I updated my facebook app on my blackberry curve 9360 and when the download is finished,
the phone ask to be restarted to finish the installation, when I restarted it, it start showing me
this "initialisation failed" message and an "sos" on the signal side..i tried battery pull,hard reset or what so ever
they where called, but nothing seems to work, i have not been able to use my phone for a week now,
please help, anyone?
- 01-23-13, 09:40 AM #3
Doing a BBSAK is a great idea, but also try and upgrade your OS to latest one shown in these forms if you have not already... if you are still running original OS version, it was full of bugs..
I had all kinds of trouble when i first got mine i was about to throw it up against a wall that`s how frustrated i was at one point.
Upgrade solved most of the issues i had..
- By Kevin0121 in forum BlackBerry Curve 9370/9360/9350Replies: 15Last Post: 11-14-12, 10:16 AM
- By blackberrymike21 in forum BlackBerry Curve 9370/9360/9350Replies: 0Last Post: 08-03-11, 04:09 PM
- By lengend in forum BlackBerry Curve 9370/9360/9350Replies: 8Last Post: 07-16-11, 05:02 PM
- By rroyy in forum Legacy Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 1Last Post: 06-28-11, 05:52 PM
- By rroyy in forum Legacy Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 1Last Post: 05-27-11, 10:23 AM