- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
How to sync your email twice daily
I've my email synced on my blackberry. Thing is that I now receive a notice every time when I receive an mail. I would prefer that that my BB synces every three hours and then takes all my emails. Does someybody have info about how I can do that?
01-10-13, 06:42 AM #3
- 99 Posts
- 01-10-13, 07:21 AM #5
You could turn off notifications for your email if you just want to manually look twice a day.
Push the Menu key, go to Profiles, Advanced, scroll to profile you use, Menu key again, Edit, scroll/click on Message (email @ address.com), click selection next to Out of Holster and select None. Do the same for In Holster below. Make sure to scroll to the bottom and select No next to Notify Me During Calls.
- By Oxonian in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 38Last Post: 12-31-13, 02:42 PM
- By andreirad in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 3Last Post: 02-21-12, 08:55 PM
- By richv77 in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 2Last Post: 08-29-10, 02:09 AM
- By juste in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 6Last Post: 08-04-08, 09:24 AM
- By mjfritz07 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 1Last Post: 04-08-08, 12:05 AM