I have the BB 9360 with 7.1.0.569.

I have plenty of memory available and have deleted unneeded apps.

Yet, the phone is horribly slow. Especially when I have just sent/received a text, and am attempting to move to another screen/menu. The phone will become unresponsive for a few seconds and I will get the red hourglass icon.

I have done several battery pulls. I have also used a different OS before this one.

Does this phone just suck, or is there something I can do to help speed it up?
    09-11-12 07:56 PM
    I have the BB 9360 with 7.1.0.569.

I have plenty of memory available and have deleted unneeded apps.

Yet, the phone is horribly slow. Especially when I have just sent/received a text, and am attempting to move to another screen/menu. The phone will become unresponsive for a few seconds and I will get the red hourglass icon.

I have done several battery pulls. I have also used a different OS before this one.

Does this phone just suck, or is there something I can do to help speed it up?
    Hi! I have a 9360. I have tried many OS but the phone has never behaved as you say.
    It' s really strange. Was the phone so slow with a different OS? You can try to wipe your phone using BBSAK (BlackBerry 302: A complete wipe and clean install of your BlackBerry OS | CrackBerry.com) and to make a fresh install. You can also contact the seller/provider?
    09-12-12 04:52 AM
    I'd follow, Boreas21's, advice and reinstall Os, I also have no lag on my 9360.

Also don't save mp3s, pics, video etc to device memory but to SD card.
    09-12-12 03:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD