I've finally got my multiple calendar sync working correctly for the first time since Google Sync quit working this winter.

It took me a wipe and a reinstall and paying for Yahoo! Calendar Sync,signing up for a Yahoo Account and copying private Google Calendar URLs to new Yahoo Calendar via Web.

Now, the only thing i have left, is to get my work calendar syncing the way I want it to.

In order to do so, I want to do two-way sync via BlackBerry Desktop Manger with just my default Outlook Calendar (which i have set) and my work e-mail on my BlackBerry.

On BlackBerry Desktop Software I see this message showing that I have 4 calendars synching. Facebook and 3 others (everything except my gmail calendar)

How Do I Choose to Make Only One Calendar Sync with Laptop?-syncing-multiple-calendars_private.png .

I don't see an option to change which calendar is synching with my PC. I only see OK in Desktop Manager and I don't see an option that looks like it would change it on my BlackBerry. I have the Yahoo account set as default on my BlackBerry because if not the Yahoo Calendar sync won't work the way I want it to.

Any help or suggestions you can provide would be appreciated.
    Last edited by catholiclibertarian; 10-19-13 at 11:13 PM. Reason: Screen shot edited to protect privacy
    10-19-13 11:02 PM
    I'm working on getting you some help.
    10-21-13 07:51 AM
    OK,

Then I will hold off on my next attempt.
    10-21-13 08:58 AM
    Since I haven't yet received additional info and I have been missing meetings I tried what I was going to do. What I tried was turning off, temporarily, yahoo auto sync (setting it to MANUAL) changing, temporarily, my default calendar for new appointments to my work calendar. I then tried tried to do one way sync from my PC. I get a sync fail message and an error code, I think it was 21.

So I'm stuck. Any other ideas?
    10-23-13 02:17 PM
    I'll take a look at my legacy device and see if I can come up with an answer when I get back to the phone, I'm in a store right now or I'd look at the moment.
    10-29-13 10:17 PM
    Isn't there an advanced settings section that lets you set all that?
    10-29-13 11:06 PM
    Isn't there an advanced settings section that lets you set all that?
    Not that I am aware of. Where do you think it would be? On BlackBerry Desktop or on my handset?
    10-30-13 01:55 AM
    Not that I am aware of. Where do you think it would be? On BlackBerry Desktop or on my handset?
    Would be on bbdm?

Sent from my zipaligned and deodexed own custom ROM on HTC One X
    10-30-13 02:00 AM
    I have looked high and low to no avail. I suppose its possible I'm missing it, but I highly doubt it.
    10-30-13 02:01 AM
    Would be on bbdm?

Sent from my zipaligned and deodexed own custom ROM on HTC One X
    I looked at mine and have no input that would resolve this. I tried.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CB Forums mobile app
    10-31-13 01:43 AM