- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
HELP! Unlocking Blackberry 9360
I have a Blackberry 9360. It was inherited from my past Aunt and it did not come with a SIM card. I put my SIM card in (i'm with Rogers) and it couldn't detect it. I am asuming it's because the Blackberry is not with that carrier (Rogers). I want to unlock it so that is compatible with Rogers network. How would I do this? I have been reading elsewhere that you need the original SIM in order to unlock but I do not have the original SIM. Can I unlock it using my Rogers SIM??
- CrackBerry Abuser
01-02-13, 11:15 PM #3
- 236 Posts
You don't need the original SIM. When you start your 9360 with Rogers SIM, it will ask you to enter unlock code. You can get this unlock code from a lot of sites on the web. I got mine from Cellunlock.net. I paid less than $10 for it. It was very quick & easy. Instruction was easy to follow.
I actually unlocked all 3 bb with Cellunlock.net with no problem. You can also check YouTube for instruction videos. But you still have to get unlock code from somewhere. Good luck.
- By tsmrg in forum BlackBerry Curve 9370/9360/9350Replies: 2Last Post: 03-26-14, 04:52 AM
- By KatyTorres in forum BlackBerry UnlockingReplies: 17Last Post: 01-14-10, 10:59 AM
- By Parm09 in forum BlackBerry UnlockingReplies: 10Last Post: 10-02-09, 03:19 PM
- By Parm09 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-27-09, 11:39 PM
- By Papaluchi in forum BlackBerry UnlockingReplies: 1Last Post: 02-05-08, 04:57 PM