- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
HELP! Unlocking Blackberry 9360
I have a Blackberry 9360. It was inherited from my past Aunt and it did not come with a SIM card. I put my SIM card in (i'm with Rogers) and it couldn't detect it. I am asuming it's because the Blackberry is not with that carrier (Rogers). I want to unlock it so that is compatible with Rogers network. How would I do this? I have been reading elsewhere that you need the original SIM in order to unlock but I do not have the original SIM. Can I unlock it using my Rogers SIM??
- CrackBerry User
01-02-2013, 10:15 PM #3
- 65 Posts
You don't need the original SIM. When you start your 9360 with Rogers SIM, it will ask you to enter unlock code. You can get this unlock code from a lot of sites on the web. I got mine from Cellunlock.net. I paid less than $10 for it. It was very quick & easy. Instruction was easy to follow.
I actually unlocked all 3 bb with Cellunlock.net with no problem. You can also check YouTube for instruction videos. But you still have to get unlock code from somewhere. Good luck.
- By tsmrg in forum BlackBerry Curve 9370/9360/9350Replies: 1Last Post: 09-25-2012, 04:27 AM
- By KatyTorres in forum BlackBerry UnlockingReplies: 17Last Post: 01-14-2010, 09:59 AM
- By Parm09 in forum BlackBerry UnlockingReplies: 10Last Post: 10-02-2009, 02:19 PM
- By Parm09 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-27-2009, 10:39 PM
- By Papaluchi in forum BlackBerry UnlockingReplies: 1Last Post: 02-05-2008, 03:57 PM