Hello, new here woooo. I just tried to update my blackberry curve 9360 to 7.1 bundle 2039 because it is stuck on the 507 screen (joy)
    When I tried to update it through BBDM and it keeps saying "An error has occurred while downloading software for your device. Please verify your Internet connection or try again later."
    I need to be able to fix it as it my only way to contact people, it's not my internet, I have battery pulled, restarted laptop, sim pull, usb removal and putting it back in, I have done everything, can anyone please give me some advice?
    01-11-13 05:15 PM
    How many computers do you have? I encountered this problem once and I opted to work on the repair from a different computer. Also, I am curious to know what OS the computer is running.

Since you got the error message during the repair it seems you know the remaining procedure.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9370 using Tapatalk
    01-12-13 09:59 AM
    Have you tried doing the update with the battery removed, it will get to a certain point where it will say it cant continue until you put the battery in. At that point just put the battery in without disconnecting from the computer and it should carry on.

If that fails you could resort to bbsak or loader.exe.
    flyingsolid likes this.
    01-12-13 10:04 AM
    I fixed it thanks guys, I went from my laptop(windows 7) to my mums(windows vista) and surprisingly in this circumstance windows vista reigned supreme and worked, must be a problem with the BBDM software as I have seen quite a few people encounter this without any fixes :L
    01-12-13 10:35 AM