I bought a new 9360 3 days ago, but when I first started using it I noticed one terrible thing, the battery lasted about 5 hours with very light usage, this made me rage and I went back to the place, they gave me another battery right away, and they told me I had to charge it for 12 hours for the first charge (something I doubt will make any difference) so I did, and I'm testing it as we speak, but after 1 hour of very light usage, 15% of the battery is gone I don't know what to do, should I get a new battery ? is this normal ?

I remember using my dads old 8900 once, the battery went from 100 to 0 in 3 hours, what I did was buy a new battery, which didnt work, then I updated the software of the 8900 and voila ! but since theres no update for 9360 I cant do that ! HELP !
    12-23-11 12:45 PM
    type myver in an chat to find out your version. If you see .319, it's the stock os (most likely you have this). Consider upgrading to .474 (Amazing for me) or even .594 (Amazing for others but not me) Give both a try since all devices are different.

.594 download:
    BlackBerry - Software Downloads 2

How to install:
    How to Install or Upgrade to a New RIM BlackBerry Operating System (OS) | CrackBerry.com
    P.S. REMEMBER TO DELETE BOTH VENDOR.XML FILES
    Last edited by jeffrey1027; 12-23-11 at 08:01 PM.
    charlie_gj likes this.
    12-23-11 07:57 PM
    type myver in an chat to find out your version. If you see .319, it's the stock os (most likely you have this). Consider upgrading to .474 (Amazing for me) or even .594 (Amazing for others but not me) Give both a try since all devices are different.

.594 download:
    BlackBerry - Software Downloads 2

How to install:
    How to Install or Upgrade to a New RIM BlackBerry Operating System (OS) | CrackBerry.com
    P.S. REMEMBER TO DELETE BOTH VENDOR.XML FILES
    thanks for the help. I can only find one vendor file and I follow all steps but when i connect my device, no window pops up saying theres an update avilable, I click Device>Update, and it says no updates are available...
    12-24-11 02:12 AM
    Try disconnecting ur internet connection and check if BBDM finds an update.
    12-24-11 02:31 AM
    C:\Documents and Settings\{USER NAME}\Application Data\Research In Motion\BlackBerry\Loader XML

Delete the vendor.xml here as well check the other place in common files once again.
    12-24-11 08:26 AM
    I dont have that directory, I dont have the folder documents and settings ... only the common files one . (I have W7 )
    12-24-11 11:46 AM
    You need to "show hidden folders and files" google it and you will find the hidden vendor file
    12-24-11 01:27 PM
    I get an access denied when trying to open documents and settings, the internet says you cant access that folder, and that windows uses 'users' istead, so i go to
    users> all users> RIM> BB
    and all thats there is a 'ip modem configuration' xml .
    :S now I'm confused, how do BB7 users update ? all the tutorials out there seem to be for the latest versions !
    I tried to follow the apploader tutorial and when it shows me the list of applications where the os should be, I only have two apps ( bb lock and whatsapp ) , I clicked next and it says your device has been updated but nothing happens
    12-24-11 02:44 PM
    You are on Win 7. So the initial path is /Users/Default/......

Sent from Tapatalk
    12-25-11 01:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD