- 01-20-13, 09:54 AM #3
Hi You can checked on line some PC experts will advise you possibly have a corrupt file that you may have loaded or a file that you did not finish to load, if you do not care about what you have on your BB now do a wipe and refresh the OS software.
- By pablotx in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 68Last Post: 12-05-14, 11:16 AM
- By Spotfreeshine in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 7Last Post: 12-15-08, 05:59 PM
- By naki911 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-25-08, 11:07 AM
- By m.km in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 27Last Post: 09-17-08, 09:01 AM
- By cheshmaayehsia in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 1Last Post: 08-13-08, 04:07 PM