Hello All!

I switched from an iphone back to a BB 9370 and my only issue is the godaddy email account.

The emails show up on my bb and I can read and reply from there but when I log onto the webmail.godaddy.com website when I am at a computer all the emails that I read on the BB are still showing up as unread on the computer webmail site.

My original bb bold and iphone never gave me this issue before and I can't figure out why it is happening now.

I have deleted and added the email account twice and sent service books 3 times but they still wont show up as read on the website.

Does anyone have any idea why?
    11-02-12 08:04 PM
    Using IMAP or POP?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    11-02-12 08:17 PM
    I looks like it is set up for POP using that SLL deal as welll....the server it has listed was mail.showbizzproductions.com
    11-02-12 08:22 PM
    I looks like it is set up for POP using that SLL deal as welll....the server it has listed was mail.showbizzproductions.com
    Not sure and I am sure someone else will correct me if I am wrong but I would assume the sync of read/unread emails is IMAP only.
    11-02-12 09:22 PM
    Even when I delete and add back the godaddy account the BB only creates it as a POP account and doesn't give me the option to change it
    11-02-12 09:37 PM
    Even when I delete and add back the godaddy account the BB only creates it as a POP account and doesn't give me the option to change it
    Enter some invalid settings. If the. Settings are not valid it will prompt you for manual settings. If your server for POP is mail.godaddy.com or whatever then you might try instead imap.godaddy.com. Or search godaddy support to get the settings.

So when you go to add the account put in some non existent server like mail.jdbereujjdjreufd.com. That will fail to validate and trigger the "wizard" to allow you to edit.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    11-03-12 12:16 AM