Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry User

18 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Forwarding Emails from your BlackBerry..

Hey all!

This could be a simple setting change but i cant seem to figure it out myself.

Whenever i forward an email that contains images (i.e. Sephora, Bath and Body Works etc) from my BlackBerry to someone else's email and they view it from a PC/Deskstop it comes up with a whole lot of words and letters. No pictures at all.

Is there a way to correct this so that it shows the recipient the correct email - with images. Not sure if this helps but when I view the email I select Get Images so that I can see the email.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk

37,599 Posts
    Global Posts
    37,632 Global Posts

Do you perhaps have encryption or another language set? What happens if you forward to yourself? Possibly a sample would be helpful.
    WAPers do it With A Passion

Zee - Cue Warrior °•.¸¸.•°``°•.¸¸.•°``°•.¸¸.•°``°•.¸¸.•°``°•.¸¸.•° Born to ™ °•.¸¸.•°``°•.¸¸.•°``°•.¸¸.•°``°•.¸¸.•°``°•.¸¸.•° BBOS Upgrade Guide

BB10 - If you don't, kittens will die .................................................. ......................................Kevin - "I call you the PITA I love"