- CrackBerry User
- 18 Posts
Forwarding Emails from your BlackBerry..
This could be a simple setting change but i cant seem to figure it out myself.
Whenever i forward an email that contains images (i.e. Sephora, Bath and Body Works etc) from my BlackBerry to someone else's email and they view it from a PC/Deskstop it comes up with a whole lot of words and letters. No pictures at all.
Is there a way to correct this so that it shows the recipient the correct email - with images. Not sure if this helps but when I view the email I select Get Images so that I can see the email.
Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk
- By delfteo in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-24-11, 03:06 AM
- By nextgates in forum BlackBerry Bold 9650Replies: 4Last Post: 08-23-10, 04:30 PM
- By KStateNupe in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 15Last Post: 07-19-09, 03:48 PM
- By naviwilliams in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 01-15-08, 03:11 AM
- By naviwilliams in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 05-26-07, 04:31 PM