~Backup in desktop manager first
1. Download the 9360-126.96.36.199.exe file from the forums.
2. Install it selecting the option without a base.
3. A tool will open after installation that you can use to wipe your device
4. Shrink out unwanted things using the same tool and launch loader
5. Continue as usual
6. Enjoy muuuch better battery life and performance
im glad they put this in with the update.......don't have to worry about it using data. tune in was a good app, but it was very delayed/unsynced with my car radio....this fm radio is in sync with the car radio
you don't need to try and install a leak if you ask that kind of question.......they have leaks for each of these phones, and they are for those SPECIFIC phones only. do not try and load a os thats not for the right model
Some people are able to create hybrids or just load some files from an OS not designed for a specific phone as was done on the 9700 from the 9780. So it may be possible to run a 7.1 leak on a 9350 in the form of a hybrid.
CrackBerry is in no way Affiliated with BlackBerry. We take pride in our unbiased content, however do occasionally receive free products from vendors that we review or discuss. For more info click here.