I posted a while back that i was on the fence between an LG Marquee and the 9350 (sprint user). I had the 8330 for a year and the 8530 for 22months.

The thing that bothers me about android is it seems the best thing is rooting and deleting bloatware, but what a hassel. And i read about insecurity and it all just seems like it's not a stable OS.

BB phones just have a aire of quality to them and for 3 years i have not had any issues with my phones.

I'm just waiting for Sprint's online site to offer the curve for free with NO mail in rebate like they have done with the Conquer4G, and even the Marquee (was very tempted to jump on that), but my phone still works and if there's a chance it'll come out for free, i'll be ready to go for it.

Really kind of disappointed that the "official" 7.1 has not come out for Sprint's version of the phone.

I get a kick out of watching 'wirelessground' doing youtube video's for phone cases, Sean is such a hoot if you ever get a chance to watch.

Thanks for reading my post. Another thing i like to do (such as with current phone) is to have an external charging station and several extra batteries. That way you dont have to use the data port and you get a serious charge and always have a full battery ready, no silly car chargers to plug in or mess up your port with.
    01-22-12 09:04 AM
    Really kind of disappointed that the "official" 7.1 has not come out for Sprint's version of the phone.
    The great thing about BB phones is no waiting. Install the latest official for your phone. You will not be disappointed and will not be held up by your carrier. ATT is so slow my household almost never runs their OS.
    01-22-12 09:09 AM
    Hey Coop616, I just fell off the fence myself this past Wed. I truly wasn't sure about the Curve because of so many other devices, with countless options. For me voice, text, and email is really what I must have, and constantly use, the rest is just very cool. I spent the money on the Playbook, and did T-Mobile upgrade with the Curve. I am QUITE happy!
    01-28-12 09:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD