Hello, I came across this thread :
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...e-mind-696283/

This Gold battery gave them 2 days!! When i owned my 9900 before i broke it, i was only getting 1 day out of it. SO after a bit of research, I found this battery from the same seller for the Curve 9360 :
    https://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...ht_2429wt_1139

Is this a good product? Does anyone have experience with this? I am considering getting this one for my phone and using the oem as a backup.
    02-25-12 03:22 PM
    i have had no success with aftermarket batteries
    they are a pita and always need to be coded.
    02-25-12 03:24 PM
    Apparently this one does not need to be coded after every batterypull / reset. Only the first time use.
    02-25-12 08:02 PM
    The 9350/60/70 phones have been widely criticized for their small batteries. So don't you think RIM would put in as large a capacity battery as possible?

Unfortunately, they already did...
    02-25-12 09:28 PM
    I found even after the upgrade to OS7.1 leaked the battery was still a bit weak i am waiting on a 1500mah purchased a while ago has not arrived yet... i`m in hopes that the battery life will improve mine only lasted a day and a bit yesterday and was only on twitter on and off...
    I think Rim should come out with a 1500 mah for this phone
    02-26-12 12:21 PM
    I found even after the upgrade to OS7.1 leaked the battery was still a bit weak i am waiting on a 1500mah purchased a while ago has not arrived yet... i`m in hopes that the battery life will improve mine only lasted a day and a bit yesterday and was only on twitter on and off...
    I think Rim should come out with a 1500 mah for this phone
    Wow still waiting I remember you told us a while back but I thought it would have arrived by now. Hope all goes well with the battery.
    02-26-12 08:31 PM
    I don't like those big extended battery's at all. It makes your phone so ugly.
    Like you would ruin the perfect curves on a womans body.
    Could be a hit or miss on battery life too, but to each their own.
    02-26-12 08:35 PM
    I don't like those big extended battery's at all. It makes your phone so ugly.
    Like you would ruin the perfect curves on a womans body.
    Could be a hit or miss on battery life too, but to each their own.
    These aren't those...

from the ebay listing....quote:

This battery is safe to use, identical in size & shaped to the original manufacturer's batteries.....

:unquote
    02-27-12 12:48 AM
    The extended life battery i purchased has the same dimensions as the original... just wish it would hurry up and get here so i can give feed back....
    LOL @ goku_vegeta
    02-28-12 12:59 PM
    This one is a tad bigger apparently but the back cover will still fit perfectly. I am really wanting this.
    02-28-12 06:12 PM
    Bit the bullet. I'll let everyone know how it goes when I get it.
    jeffrey1027 likes this.
    02-29-12 06:36 PM
    Bit the bullet. I'll let everyone know how it goes when I get it.
    Thanks for taking one for us!
    If your BlackBerry Curve 9360's happen to explode, we'll all pitch in to help recuperate the costs of paying for one in full up front right guys?
    Harborcoat likes this.
    02-29-12 09:01 PM
    If your BlackBerry Curve 9360's happen to explode, we'll all pitch in to help recuperate the costs of paying for one in full up front right guys?
    Haha! I will be very watchful of it for sure! I sent the seller on ebay a random question just to see their response, and it was very quick. Hopefully a good sign.
    03-01-12 10:56 PM
    Just purchased one. I'll tell you how it is after a week of test. See you all
    anon(4086706) and Harborcoat like this.
    03-03-12 11:44 PM
    Any updates?
    03-08-12 09:57 PM
    Results: Doesn't even last as long as the stock battery. Seller is offering me a refund without return though, so I'd like to compliment them on that.
    03-20-12 09:26 PM
    That's a bummer
    03-20-12 09:32 PM
    Just got my battery right now after a month! International mail is very slow. I'm gonna follow the steps to charge it and then perform a test in both phones to see which batery lasts longer under the same circumstances
    04-04-12 02:58 PM
    Well after some weeks of use, I'm going to post the results of the battery performance.
    I bought it from ecell for $25. I just might warn you that the battery is faulty as it need to be recloned after every sistem reset or every battery pull, so I sent a complain to Ecell and they offered a new replacement battery totally free.
    The test i performed consisted of playing 2 hours of video with the signal set on 3g and nothing, no chat, no calls no mail.
    Original OEM battery: 50% left after test
    Gold Battery 50% left after test

The results were exactly the same for both batteries but I might clarify that after passing the 50% of battery life the Gold battery lasts longer than the OEM. Original battery discharged extremely quickly and the gold lasted longer. I would say it has 20% more battery life overall

For all those who say is impossible to put more mAh in a battery with exactly the same dimensions, then I might remind you about the first cellphones, even the popular nokia 5120 had batteries as big as the phone, and that today batteries would have given those old phones months of life.
    04-18-12 02:50 PM
    After a long and i mean a long wait the 1500 mah battery finally arrived Tuesday evening. i cant really advise anything yet i`m sure it must have a cure time like drain then charge drain then charge to really give an update. i have only charged it once so far...
    I will say on the same amount of normal usage for me so far the 1500 mah has lasted slightly longer just slightly nothing to get excited about yet..
    I will keep all posted...
    04-19-12 03:28 PM
    Well after some weeks of use, I'm going to post the results of the battery performance.
    I bought it from ecell for $25. I just might warn you that the battery is faulty as it need to be recloned after every sistem reset or every battery pull.
    What os are you running? i had my gold battery working fine but it doesnt seem to work on 7.1.0.336, it just turns on for a few seconds and then shuts down, the battery worked fine on 7.0, ecell sent me another battery to try with the new os but the one they sent me is doing the smae thing, its a shame becuase i liked using the gold battery but looks like blackberry has put a patch against it
    thanks
    joe
    04-20-12 05:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD