Hi Folks-
    I'm hoping that I didn't jump the gun and create a ring tone unnecessarily but I hope I can transfer a ringtone from my PC to my Curve. I took an MP3 File split it and created ringtones out of two pieces. Put them back together with a "MP3 merger". I'm not sure if it retains whatever form it needs to to upload to my phone but assuming that it does.....
    how do I handle the transfer?

Thanks!!!

Stephanie
    09-03-12 07:17 PM
    Send via BT or connect your phone the computer and it should read it as a USB drive. Then you can transfer in the desired folder on your media card. Or if you have a micro sd card adapter, you can remove the SD card from your phone and put it on your computer and transfer it.

Or email yourself the attachment and save it from there.
    09-04-12 01:40 AM
    Thanks Ritesh. I'm so new to this phone that I'm not quite sure how to use the BT feature. However, once I hook the phone up to the PC, it isn't read. Assuming that I can get my computer to recognize my phone, how does one "transfer" the ringtone to the phone.

Thanks much for your advice.

Stephanie
    09-04-12 06:14 PM
    Thanks Ritesh. I'm so new to this phone that I'm not quite sure how to use the BT feature. However, once I hook the phone up to the PC, it isn't read. Assuming that I can get my computer to recognize my phone, how does one "transfer" the ringtone to the phone.

Thanks much for your advice.

Stephanie
    install BB Desktop Manager. It will also install the necessary USB drivers for your phone.

Here's the link... BlackBerry - Desktop Software - Canada
    09-05-12 08:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD