okay here's my dilemma
    I added a new line today and added the iPhone to my old line and added the blackberry to my new line by doing so some kind of way I suspended my blackberry service by switching sim cards. So I had to call AT&T tech support and get my pin unsuspended so that I can use it again. I tried adding my blackberry email account through the website to no availability. I went to a local store and we troubleshooted for about 2 hours. I can not log in my bis account. This email is my only communication to my clientele. I decided to keep the BlackBerry until I was able to email everyone with my new email address from the iPhone. So far I tried registering on the website by entering my pin number in my IMEI number. From the website it says it can only be added from the phone. Did I lose my email or can I contact rim and have them reset the Whole email address so that I can use it. Because I need this for my business. Me and tech support with AT&T tried everything. We even tried adding a new account but it is saying my email account is currently used. It will be currently used by me. Can my Bis @blackberry be recovered? Sorry for the typos I'm typing on a tablet in a hurry.
    06-02-14 09:21 PM
    What did AT&T already try? Do you know the BIS password?

Have you tried signing on at this site?

https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=mycingular

And entering your new device info? AT&T should have been able to release the PIN. Worst case yes BBRY support should be able to get it fixed up, call AT&T again and insist that they escalate the call, THEY will connect you to BBRY support and this way it will not cost you any money. You can not call BBRY support yourself without paying for it.
    06-08-14 04:56 PM