- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
Damaged Trackpad connection
I have a Blackberry 9360 and the trackpad stopped working. I bought a new one to replace the old. After taking the phone apart, and whilst removing the old trackpad, i accidentally removed and broke the small connection part on the actual phone (on the circuit board itself).
As a result i now have nothing to clip the new trackpad to. I think i know what the answer is going to be, but does anyone know if there is a way to buy and fit a new connector to the circuit board, or is there any way i can now fit the new trackpad.
- By arranstobbs in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 16Last Post: 05-06-2013, 06:04 AM
- By sbx9900 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 17Last Post: 03-06-2012, 08:37 AM
- By Chri55y in forum BlackBerry Curve 3GReplies: 3Last Post: 11-08-2011, 09:27 AM
- By siopow in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 4Last Post: 04-16-2011, 05:02 AM
- By kf4qhk in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-13-2010, 10:30 AM