- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
Curve will not show Message Display and Actions
I have a Curve 9360 (v 220.127.116.116, platform 18.104.22.168). I am trying to change the time to save text messages because right now it deletes them automatically after a few weeks. There is plenty of memory available so that is not a problem. When I'm in the text messages folder I press the menu key then choose "Options" and expect to see the "Message Display and Actions" option but it goes directly to "General Text Messaging Options". Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
- 02-21-13, 08:43 PM #2
Under Text Messaging options, do you see a category of SMS Text options? If so, do you see an option for "Validity Period"? Try changing that setting to "Max"
- By rlw2creative in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 1Last Post: 12-26-09, 10:12 AM
- By dr.zed in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-08-08, 06:25 AM
- By MadRopes in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 5Last Post: 04-01-08, 05:04 PM
- By slitherjef in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 10Last Post: 11-02-07, 09:59 AM
- By BigDaddy in forum Developers LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-07, 07:28 PM