Curve not staying connected on WIFI
Well i hope i get some expert advise here as i am scratching my head on this one,First i`m not on any data plan and never have been, as i do not do a lot of online stuff anyway i have had numerous BBs all had no problem when switching WIFI on and off when i wanted to use it. in saying this when i go to use my Curve on WIFI sometimes it will connect... but if i turn WIFI off and lets say 10 to 15 mins pass i go to switch WIFI on again it will not connect, i have to do a soft reset by pressing left side alt key with right side del key and right side aA key all at the same time to make the WIFI to work again..
Anyone else have this problem i have upgraded down graded with no luck...i still have a 9780 which i can WIFI at anytime and switch WIFI on and off at any time and connects with no problem...
I hope the experts out here have a solution...Thanks in advance..:Paul Atherton
- 01-24-2013, 11:28 AM #4
Re: Curve not staying connected on WIFI
Is this a recent problem or has it always been there? New router maybe? Maybe you have other devices in your home that connect and re-connect to the router giving you IP conflicts...just a few thoughts off the tip of my head.Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand.
- By GuernseyGirl92 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 6Last Post: 11-22-2011, 08:27 PM
- By 954chevy in forum BlackBerry Bold 9650Replies: 7Last Post: 07-08-2011, 06:25 PM
- By jemnezi in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 5Last Post: 02-11-2010, 03:42 AM
- By Xystence in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-17-2009, 12:30 PM
- By curveoncracke in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 0Last Post: 06-18-2008, 05:14 PM