Rim has just make a beautyful device its good looking but does not fit under perfact phone like other privious curve it have very very poor bettry life somtine it need 3 time full chrging in single day,i m using it on 2g only,it must be worst if used in 3g
    navigation of OS7 is very complicated in some case like contact searching if u have more then 1000 phonebook entry its some time does not show name of incoming call despite saving contact info
    Im part of Gmail get automatically busy despite setion avilible and the online status of facbook get brack many time
    it not a worth phone lowest nokia/andrid is better then this
    03-02-12 11:12 PM
    If your phone is running the original version of OS7 that`s more than likely your problem.

Have you tried to upgrade the software to OS7.1.0.258 leaked version?...i was almost at the point of breaking my phone due to all the bad issues the OS7 original was causing.
    Freezing, had scrolling problems,missing fonts on main menu,battery would die after minimal use,loss of internet connection and so on...
    After upgrading to the first OS7 that is shown on Crackberry that did fix the original problems..
    Your best to try the Upgrades that for sure should fix your issues...
    Remember Upgrades are always better
    The Curve 9360 with it being a new device i`m sure rim just tossed the idea of this OS7 without really testing the waters on it or not really knowing what or how it would work like...
    But hey that`s why they have upgrades to fix things...
    03-03-12 12:17 PM
    upgrade the software to OS7.1.0.258 and it will cure are your problems

Just make a search for (9360) 7.1_b889_(PL9.6.0.39_A7.1.0.258).exe and downloaded to your computer

Read my post:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...9360-a-705613/
    03-03-12 01:49 PM
    .258 is a leak.... Can anyone post their findings on this leak?.... I'm using 7.1.....219 (official).... Its not worth writting about, yes I got FM and mobile hotspot, but the main factors I havd probs with are not solved (poor battery and overheating)
    03-05-12 12:34 PM
    .258 is a leak.... Can anyone post their findings on this leak?.... I'm using 7.1.....219 (official).... Its not worth writting about, yes I got FM and mobile hotspot, but the main factors I havd probs with are not solved (poor battery and overheating)
    About the heat issue: A friend of mine with 9360 running 7.0.0.353 reported that heating subsided almost completely after a month of use. While I also own 9360 tried many different os and finally settled on 7.0.0.594 because the heat issue on this subsided quickly few hours later after install. What I noticed is that there is a settling period before heat is down to an acceptable level. Quicker though on later os versions...havnt tried 7.1 because I'm nervous to switch after just solving the heating problem.
    03-07-12 03:23 PM
    upgrade the software to OS7.1.0.258 and it will cure are your problems

Just make a search for (9360) 7.1_b889_(PL9.6.0.39_A7.1.0.258).exe and downloaded to your computer

Read my post:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...9360-a-705613/
    This is the software I use. The phones runs cool and battery lasts a long time. It actually discharges at about 1% per hour, so the battery lasts about 4 days!
    03-08-12 10:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD