Curve 9360 not charging?
My 9360 recently just doesn't charge, occasionally it does for a little while but then the bolt symbol in the battery icon turns into a black plug. This is really annoying. I've done many battery pulls as well as ordering a new battery which I will be receiving soon. I have also updated the version of my phone to no avail.
- 01-23-13, 11:03 AM #4
Is the charge port loose? can you charge a battery from another source? like plug into your PC and see if that works?
Also check to see if the battery contacts are making proper contact..
- 01-24-13, 11:59 AM #6
Okay what OS7 is your device running? can you plug your device into your PC and do any upgrades at all?
I myself had mentioned in past posts that the original OS7 for this curve had a few operating bugs, you may have one...i had all kinds of problems when i first got mine.
Try if you can to Upgrade the OS to the latest version showing in the Curve posts. Version 184.108.40.2066 i am using V 220.127.116.114 the bundle is not as high as the 746 but its working good for me.
Anything is worth a try.
- By Tuatha in forum BlackBerry Curve 85xxReplies: 2Last Post: 08-22-10, 12:28 AM
- By antpet3 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 7Last Post: 09-21-09, 07:25 PM
- By antpet3 in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 7Last Post: 09-21-09, 07:25 PM
- By maandoo in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 5Last Post: 09-19-08, 12:33 PM
- By sklong9709 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 4Last Post: 09-04-08, 11:13 PM