Curve 9360 not charging?
My 9360 recently just doesn't charge, occasionally it does for a little while but then the bolt symbol in the battery icon turns into a black plug. This is really annoying. I've done many battery pulls as well as ordering a new battery which I will be receiving soon. I have also updated the version of my phone to no avail.
- CrackBerry Addict
01-24-2013, 10:59 AM #6
- 659 Posts
Okay what OS7 is your device running? can you plug your device into your PC and do any upgrades at all?
I myself had mentioned in past posts that the original OS7 for this curve had a few operating bugs, you may have one...i had all kinds of problems when i first got mine.
Try if you can to Upgrade the OS to the latest version showing in the Curve posts. Version 220.127.116.116 i am using V 18.104.22.1684 the bundle is not as high as the 746 but its working good for me.
Anything is worth a try.Paul Atherton
- By Tuatha in forum BlackBerry Curve 85xxReplies: 2Last Post: 08-21-2010, 11:28 PM
- By antpet3 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 7Last Post: 09-21-2009, 06:25 PM
- By antpet3 in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 7Last Post: 09-21-2009, 06:25 PM
- By maandoo in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 5Last Post: 09-19-2008, 11:33 AM
- By sklong9709 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 4Last Post: 09-04-2008, 10:13 PM