- CrackBerry User
- 13 Posts
Curve 9360 No Mobile Network Signal/SOS
Hey guys i have a BRAND new curve 9360
it is unlocked but originally Bell Canada.
It was given to me by a friend as i fix BlackBerry's.
I can not figure out why it READS my simcard ie. new voicemail icon etc.
But will NOT connect to Mobile Network/goes to SOS
i have tried various active cards that work and still no go!
I even 507 errored it and reloaded OS
ive tried Vodaphone, Telus, Rogers with all the same results!
the phone IS reading the sim as being in but will NOT connect to a network what soever
any help would rule this phone has maybe 15 min use on it
I looked into a antennae flex cable that is attached to battery door to be replaced. but should i also replace the body housing of the phone ie is the antennae in there too?
let me know
- CrackBerry Newbie
06-28-13, 06:51 AM #5
- 1 Posts
upadate your bb 9360 by blackberry desktop software here is the download link
- By ire.simo in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 31Last Post: 03-12-16, 08:29 PM
- By Grimiscool in forum BlackBerry Curve 85xxReplies: 5Last Post: 11-13-12, 01:28 PM
- By Charlesanthem in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 16Last Post: 08-20-09, 11:51 AM
- By wwitten in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 7Last Post: 02-02-09, 08:10 PM
- By Grafx in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 7Last Post: 12-29-08, 06:24 PM