Hello there, forum!

Well, title says it all... Yesterday i bought a White (OEM and Unlocked) Curve 9360 but i was too tired to set it up!

So far this is what i've tested...

OS: it came with 7.0 but i instantly upgraded it to 7.1.0.523 (latest so far) so i can't tell the difference....

OS #2: coming from OS 6.0 the difference is EPIC! OS 7.1 feels awesome, snappier (the 800mhz processor and the 512MB of RAM might help, of course)

Screen: EPIC! the 2.44" 320 x 240 of the 9300 is not that bad as people say, but this one 480 x 360 is a lot crispier and brighter! seems really good for my eyes...

Camera: not a lot to say, 2.0mp without flash vs. 5.0mp with LED flash, i'm not a photo-taking guy, though...

Construction:
    feels solid, it doesn't have a lot of rubber "parts" like the Curve 9300 (which ended up falling apart after a year) and it seems elegant...

Battery:
    well, haven't tested it so far... it's finishing charging, i'll edit this later...

Conclusion: a great little phone that actually cost me less than the Curve 9300 i bought last year... feels great... seems great and i'm not that much of a fan (i don't have the money either) to buy a Bold 9900

Cheers!
    07-26-12 02:32 PM
    9300 was my first BB and simply since that day i am in love with BB. gave a try to touch screen phones but not my cup of tea.
    07-26-12 04:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD