I could be incorrect when I say this, but i feel like having all my applications open (social networking, etc) is draining my battery meter. If I'm absolutely wrong, feel free to say so.

But in the other case, how would I close these applications temporarily, when i'm not using them, to save my battery. And what are the consequences (ex. no notifications) ?

Please and thanks.

Love, the newest newbie of them all.
    01-21-12 10:07 AM
    if you want to save battery, you must press the menu button and press "close" to completely exit out of an app.....if you just want to temporarily close the app to return to it , just press the end button, then when you wanna go back to it, press and hold the home button till the screen pops up with all the apps showing........also when not using it, turn off wifi and turn the radio to "2g" instead of "3g/2g"......2g helps preserve the battery alot more than 3g which would eat the battery life since 3g is always sending signals to and from the phone .....hope this helps
    01-21-12 12:23 PM
    Closing applications when not in use will definitely save battery since the RAM is kept minimum.
    Some apps still give u notification even when closed such as facebook, twitter, & whatsapp.
    01-21-12 11:07 PM
    Closing applications when not in use will definitely save battery since the RAM is kept minimum.
    Some apps still give u notification even when closed such as facebook, twitter, & whatsapp.

that's because you have to log out of facebook and twitter etc...
    01-22-12 11:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD