I have a 9360 running OS 7.1 Bundle 1647 with Bell Canada. About 2 weeks ago, I had Voice Mail removed. Ever since then I cannot receive calls. It rings on the phone and I answer and there is no one there. I can make outgoing calls just fine. When the person calling me hears my phone ringing, it disconnects. If my phone rings and I don't answer it, I get a message on the screen saying I have a Voice Mail but when I call Voice Mail, it says I am not subscribed. Bell think it might be associated with the VM (common sense says they might be correct) removal but so far they haven't been able to solve the problem. Help!
    03-18-14 08:47 PM
    Were you able to solve this? I would imagine it has to be carrier related. Unless something happened to the speaker. You've done battery pulls etc, I imagine?
    03-20-14 07:57 AM
    Thanks, it is still ongoing. I have pulled the battery. The phone actually rings when someone calls but when I answer, it gives a fast busy to the caller. Bell confirmed that 2 nights ago when I was on my IP phone with them. I think it has to do with the removal of the VM option. I am going to call again later to try and get a status update and keep after them. It's been going on for 2 weeks now. You would think that they might experiment by putting the VM back on to see what happens but no one has mentioned that.

Update:Bell has still no answers. Does anyone know if there is an escalation process at Bell?
    Last edited by oldron; 03-21-14 at 06:10 AM. Reason: More information
    03-20-14 06:40 PM