Can I upgrade my Bell 9350 to OS 7.1?
Good day everyone,
I just got a brand new 9350. I am looking for a way to upgrade to OS 7.1. I tried the Blackberry update software and it says that I am up to date but I am only on OS 7.0. I am on the Canadian Bell network.
Is there anyway that I can preform this upgrade?
Thanks in advance for any help
- 12-16-12, 09:46 PM #4
"good tut"?? What's that?
Have you read these instructions from the "BlackBerry Help" section linked at the top of each page on the forums? How to Install or Upgrade to a New RIM BlackBerry Operating System (OS) | CrackBerry.com
- By ZeroGravityX in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 3Last Post: 03-03-09, 08:57 AM
- By jerseykat1 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 8Last Post: 03-01-09, 02:52 PM
- By mkusk in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 9Last Post: 12-04-08, 06:50 AM
- By Thegoat27 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 10Last Post: 11-29-08, 12:15 AM
- By reaperg21 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 08-31-08, 12:31 PM