Can I upgrade my Bell 9350 to OS 7.1?
Good day everyone,
I just got a brand new 9350. I am looking for a way to upgrade to OS 7.1. I tried the Blackberry update software and it says that I am up to date but I am only on OS 7.0. I am on the Canadian Bell network.
Is there anyway that I can preform this upgrade?
Thanks in advance for any help
- CrackBerry Genius
12-16-2012, 09:46 PM #4
- 2,578 Posts
"good tut"?? What's that?
Have you read these instructions from the "BlackBerry Help" section linked at the top of each page on the forums? How to Install or Upgrade to a New RIM BlackBerry Operating System (OS) | CrackBerry.com
- By ZeroGravityX in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 3Last Post: 03-03-2009, 08:57 AM
- By jerseykat1 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 8Last Post: 03-01-2009, 02:52 PM
- By mkusk in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 9Last Post: 12-04-2008, 06:50 AM
- By Thegoat27 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 10Last Post: 11-29-2008, 12:15 AM
- By reaperg21 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 08-31-2008, 12:31 PM