Could I be getting the busy icon cuss a antena or coverage is beiing bad at the moment ?
    02-26-12 08:52 AM
    Not that i noticed it, only when loading or downloading big files i get the hour glass running sometimes.
    You can read off a bad network coverage by looking at your screen's network bar 1-5.
    If you got 1 bar do you often see the hourglass? Because i didn't expierenced it.
    But i don't think you get a long loop hourglass from it, maybe a 1/5 seconds ish.
    02-26-12 08:56 AM
    Not that i noticed it, only when loading or downloading big files i get the hour glass running sometimes.
    You can read off a bad network coverage by looking at your screen's network bar 1-5.
    If you got 1 bar do you often see the hourglass? Because i didn't expierenced it.
    But i don't think you get a long loop hourglass from it, maybe a 1/5 seconds ish.
    I have all the bars and its around 2 mins or something like 30 seconds or something but its often around every 10 mins
    02-26-12 09:12 AM
    It could be that is something is running/loading on your background, do you have enough memory?
    Do you still have the hourglass appearing often after you did a battery pull?
    02-26-12 09:15 AM
    It could be that is something is running/loading on your background, do you have enough memory?
    Do you still have the hourglass appearing often after you did a battery pull?
    Yesss ; and memory from memory card or phonee memory bytes ?
    02-26-12 09:37 AM
    The phone memory. check how much memory you have left.
    02-26-12 09:40 AM
    Its 93052750 Bytes
    02-26-12 10:14 AM
    That looks ok to me, where do you see the hour glass popping up mostly?
    Or does it just randomly pops up on every random 10 minutes or anything else.
    02-26-12 10:20 AM
    Yes it randomly doess
    02-26-12 10:55 AM
    That looks ok to me, where do you see the hour glass popping up mostly?
    Or does it just randomly pops up on every random 10 minutes or anything else.
    Do you have an idea how to fix this?
    02-26-12 09:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD