- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
A Brit really needs help
I really need to kinow if my 9350 is really screwed up and if i should hit it with a 10 pound hammer.....i had an error on it and i decided to use BBSAK to erase all and do a fresh install.....i wish i had just used jl cmdr and removed the currup cod files......regardless of what i do it will not load at all.....i have tried all the help found on here and the net and tried in both windows 7 laptop and windows xp home computers.......even trying to go direct to the common files and using the handheld uploader....i have been at this for 2 days...i have uninstalled and reinstalled..rebooted etc but all to no avail......SSAK sees the pin and desktop software sees it as a curve 3580 but thats as far as they go....ssak says no os installed.....but i went to the site for my carrier and got it and installed.....desktop says....loading ram image and then says after a long time unable to connect.....even though it sees it as a curve.....the phone has a 507 screen and when i try to load the os the screen goes black and the red power ligh just blinks about a 5 flash sequence......i am not computer illiterate so this is not rocket science but i am at a lose.....any info would be great.....i would like to get it running just because...even though on monday i get a new ipad from the company.
thanks for reading
a ticked off blackberry user.
- 11-18-2012, 02:43 PM #2
Have you tried removing the battery and connecting it to your computer like that.
- By kellanscott in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 8Last Post: 12-09-2010, 11:45 AM
- By ubr in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 4Last Post: 02-23-2008, 02:19 PM
- By matt_1984 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 1Last Post: 02-22-2008, 12:08 PM
- By Tim in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 2Last Post: 10-11-2007, 02:25 AM
- By .EXE in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 2Last Post: 08-24-2007, 05:15 AM