I bought a 9360 on Monday, manufacturer unlocked but it keeps saying "insert sim card". I've tried 3 different sim cards, all I know that work but the blackberry doesn't acknowledge they are there.

I reset the phone but it hasn't made a difference, the OS is up to date, is there anything else I can try? Or should I take it back to the store?

Any help appreciated
    03-14-12 08:57 AM
    Make use of 7 day return policy and get another...some offer a 14 to 30 day return policy.
    03-15-12 05:39 PM
    Its back to the store if was me...no sense playing around you may do more harm then really screw up your warranty...
    03-16-12 02:17 PM
    Send it back to the store, it can be some hardware problem like defective sim card.. if it's branded and unlocked then it's not new and who knows maybe it has something broken.
    03-20-12 11:24 AM
    Yeah, definitely send it back to the store. I feel sorry for people that end up with a ed up phone, it's very unlucky.
    03-21-12 12:08 PM
    There could be several issues such as the sim receptor could be broken and not being able to read any sim card (maybe the teeth are missing?)

Who/where did you get it from?

I have a new white unlocked 9360 laying here that I don't need nor will I, pm me if you want it, this one is unlocked.

However I hope you don't have to spend more $ and hopefully you can easily return it and get a new one
    03-24-12 09:16 AM
    Ended up taking it back and switching it for a 9790, so worked out well in the end
    Thanks for the advice, I wasn't sure if I was just being silly and not doing something right with the 9360
    03-24-12 10:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD