I have the new BB Curve 9360 and lately I have had problems with my BBM. I have noticed that my messages will take awhile to send to people showing a checkmark and sometimes will not be delivered for a long time. Also other people have told me that their messages are delayed and may take minutes to send to me. Is there anything I can do or reset? Any help would be extremely appreciated!

Thanks,
    Jake.
    Last edited by pthemagicd; 02-21-12 at 11:18 PM.
    02-21-12 11:16 PM
    Does the checkmark appear right away, then it takes a long time for the "d" to appear over it or does the red clock show up for a while when you send a message?
    02-22-12 02:10 PM
    Where are you based, Jake? It's usually a network issue when the clock shows, meaning it's trying to send the message.

Try leaving the network set to '2G' only, as it's the more reliable one out of that and 3G.

If you can try use BBM with just Wi-fi, you'll be able to determine whether it's a network issue or not.
    02-23-12 12:52 PM
    I noticed that before when I was BBMing friends that had the older BBM. Ask them to upgrade if that's the case.
    02-23-12 03:02 PM
    I have a BB 9320 and is having the the exact same problem and I'm using 2g&3g network and I get the checkmark but not the d that its delivered,I don't think this is a network problem. pls help
    12-04-12 10:00 AM
    Guys, it's a network problem. I've been on the phone with my network and they have confirmed with me that it is a area issue, as the area may have a low network coverage. My advice is to stay connected to wifi.
    12-04-12 03:21 PM
    Hi, I have bought a blackberry curve 9360. But I have two problems.
    The first was the BBM.When I open it, I only see a blue background with "setting up BBM" that lasts forever. So, I searched on the internet and many websites said to reinstall the BBM . I tried but it even made it worth than before. Now, the background is only blue.
    The second problem is that the battery is extreamly short.I also searched and they said to update firmware.So, i updated it. It made it longer a little bit. But still short.
    Please help me!
    I need a content solution for the two problems and quickly.
    Please reply!
    Last edited by Nada Hmady; 07-23-13 at 11:35 AM.
    07-22-13 03:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD