Blackberry curve 9360 lcd screen replacement
I've opened my blackberry curve 9360 and tried to read what screen version I have. But when I turn the LCD screen it doesn't contain any numbers. Does anyone know where I could find this? I would really appreciate your help. I tried google and youtube, but couldn't find any tutorials.
- CrackBerry Abuser
02-09-2013, 09:31 AM #4
- 418 Posts
I have changed LCDs on other curves like 8520 and 9300 see if a black rubberized adhesive is on the back edge of that LCD screen, that`s how i found the numbers on the older curves.
Those numbers have to be on that back somewhere.
Good LuckPaul Atherton
- By puffy_09 in forum BlackBerry Curve 9370/9360/9350Replies: 7Last Post: 11-02-2012, 09:51 AM
- By puffy_09 in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 1Last Post: 11-02-2011, 05:45 AM
- By BiReL41r in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 16Last Post: 01-18-2010, 07:26 PM
- By caitlyns27 in forum BlackBerry Curve 85xxReplies: 2Last Post: 10-01-2009, 10:39 PM
- By PsychoVik in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 1Last Post: 05-09-2009, 02:09 PM