Blackberry curve 9300 - recovery impossible?
i have a blackberry curve 9300, i had my sd card stolen and now im left with nothing i have some pictures i would like to recover if possible
as im sure there is a 32mb default memory system on the blackberry there is no sd card so im asking...
1. is there a way i can plug the black berry in and for the laptop to recognise the device in my computer to help recover
2. is it possible to recover anything at all with no sd card
been trying to get my laptop to recognise it but it just wont because there is no card is their any software which will help
bring it up and recognise it for recovery
any help at all would be appreciated!
- 03-13-13, 07:26 PM #2
First off, welcome to CrackBerry!
Please update your profile to include your device, carrier, and location. This makes it easier for others to help you.
So what exactly are you trying to recover? The photos that were on your stolen microSD card?
(Just curious, how did someone steal your sd card? Was it removed from the BB at the time?)
When you say you're trying to get your PC to recognize "it," what exactly is the "it" in that sentence referring to?
ill do that now, thanks!
right i want the laptop to recognise the mobile phone when plugged in via usb, as it does have the 32mb which hopefully its possible to view any memory on the device from the laptop to be able to recover, as the photos where taken they could be either on the sd card or on the bb as i lost the phone and they managed to get in to my bb delete pictures , removed memory card and then handed it in which seemed pointless, hopefully theres still some sort of to recover anything?
thanks for the quick response
- 03-13-13, 07:39 PM #4
Have you downloaded the BlackBerry Desktop Software to your PC?
(By the way, you'll see this referred to as "DM" here in the Forums, which is for its previous name, Desktop Manager.)
DM will be required to view what's on your device, install the necessary driver on your PC, etc.
Since I now see you're in the UK (well done!), use this link from your PC to to get DM:
BlackBerry - Desktop Software - United Kingdom
- By TorontoAlex in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 14Last Post: 03-10-13, 08:47 AM
- By bellero in forum BlackBerry Curve 3GReplies: 25Last Post: 08-01-10, 01:51 PM
- By onemanarmy in forum BlackBerry Curve 3GReplies: 7Last Post: 06-26-10, 04:52 AM
- By bellero in forum Rumored DevicesReplies: 24Last Post: 06-16-10, 11:10 AM
- By shabbs in forum Legacy Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 7Last Post: 06-13-10, 08:34 PM