So I've been having problems with my charger for a few weeks now, and it was too loose and kept falling out of my phone so I got a new one yesterday. When I plug my phone into charge using it, instead of the lightening bolt icon that pops up, showing the phone is being charged, the black icon pops up, showing the phone is fully charged. But the thing is, it isn't! So my phone won't charge because it is supposedly full power but it isn't and it just looses battery whenever i plug it into charge.
    Last night around 1AM, my phone was on red power so i plugged it in to charge and fell asleep. I woke up this morning and my screen is black and the phone won't turn on. I can't charge it because my charger doesn't work and i already tried the battery pull. The LED stayed red for about 10 seconds then turned off. What should I do???
    01-01-13 11:00 AM
    sound like software really try and reload your os
    01-02-13 02:42 PM
    Hi what OS are you running? the original OS7 was garbage more than likely you should upgrade to latest version.
    The original OS7 had all kinds of bugs in it Rim did a s**t job of testing it i figure they wanted it out fast to compete with Apple anyway i am running the latest OS7.1.0.746 no issues so far...

Good luck
    01-10-13 05:28 PM
    Sounds like you could have a faulty charger, try getting an exchange. Is it a genuine rim charger?
    01-10-13 05:37 PM
    Is usb in the side of the phone a good fit or loose as they have a habit of becoming a sloppy fit so no power gets to the battery unless you hold the connection at a certain way

Sent from my wicked phone
    01-12-13 03:10 AM