- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
Blackberry 9360 won't turn on
So I've been having problems with my charger for a few weeks now, and it was too loose and kept falling out of my phone so I got a new one yesterday. When I plug my phone into charge using it, instead of the lightening bolt icon that pops up, showing the phone is being charged, the black icon pops up, showing the phone is fully charged. But the thing is, it isn't! So my phone won't charge because it is supposedly full power but it isn't and it just looses battery whenever i plug it into charge.
Last night around 1AM, my phone was on red power so i plugged it in to charge and fell asleep. I woke up this morning and my screen is black and the phone won't turn on. I can't charge it because my charger doesn't work and i already tried the battery pull. The LED stayed red for about 10 seconds then turned off. What should I do???
- 01-10-13, 06:28 PM #3
Hi what OS are you running? the original OS7 was garbage more than likely you should upgrade to latest version.
The original OS7 had all kinds of bugs in it Rim did a s**t job of testing it i figure they wanted it out fast to compete with Apple anyway i am running the latest OS126.96.36.1996 no issues so far...
- By rlh28 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 9Last Post: 11-06-13, 04:03 PM
- By pinpi in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 19Last Post: 09-05-11, 05:23 PM
- By Brandon9530storm in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 25Last Post: 04-07-11, 09:16 PM
- By storm321 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 16Last Post: 10-11-10, 03:28 PM
- By BC604 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 10Last Post: 03-02-10, 11:14 AM