my blackberry went white when i just bought it i just thought if anyone else encountered this problem this would help...

after setting everything up my phone went white and wouldnt restart i tried everything, rebooting,battery removal and replacement and serieses of things that didnt work, i then discovered on accident that if you take out the battery and then try a reboot (holding the call, end call, blackberry, and back button for 10 - 30 seconds made it restart and now it works like normal so happy
    07-09-13 12:33 PM
    Hi Zac,
    First off, welcome to CrackBerry!
    Please update your profile to include device, carrier, and location. Makes it easier for others to help you.

I believe what you accidentally did to solve your issue was launch in Safe Mode. You enter Safe Mode by restarting while holding down the ESC key, i.e. back arrow to right of trackpad.

If that's what worked for you, it likely means an app you recently downloaded or updated is corrupted.
    If so, next time you restart your BB, it will have the same WSOD ("white screen of death") again. If so, you can start in Safe Mode again by removing battery, waiting 20 seconds, replacing battery and holding down ESC key while it restarts.

You should attempt to fix this by deleting some recently loaded apps and loading them one at a time followed by a reboot each time. Hopefully that should fix your issue permanently.
    07-09-13 11:16 PM