- CrackBerry User
- 37 Posts
BlackBerry 9360 EDGE (2G)?
I have the BlackBerry services activated with my carrier. When I'm connected to Wifi or 3G I never have a problem, I see the BlackBerry-logo coming up next to my signal indicators.
But when I'm getting out of the 3G-area and the phone automatically switch to EDGE (2G), the BlackBerry-logo is gone. What's the problem? How can I use the BlackBerry-services on EDGE (2G)?
- By bozo089 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 18Last Post: 04-23-11, 11:47 AM
- By b00kin in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 48Last Post: 04-08-10, 07:06 PM
- By MiniM3 in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 20Last Post: 02-20-10, 11:46 PM
- By mr_silva in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 1Last Post: 10-12-09, 12:56 AM
- By abthegreat in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 6Last Post: 02-06-09, 11:24 AM