- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
Hi, I'm new to this so sorry if I say/do anything wrong...
I bought my BB 9360 in September, and it broke within a few weeks. I took it to Carphone Warehouse and they sent it off for repair; it was exchanged for a new handset. Soon after, I again started to experience problems with the replacement handset. I have just taken it back and it's been sent off for repair again...
Basically, I want to know why they keep breaking (I am not negligent, both problems were related to freezing and turning off intermittently), and what are the chances of the repair/replacement will break again, and where I stand if it does? I've sort of lost faith in the whole BlackBerry brand..
Any help would be really appreciated
- 01-31-13, 02:04 PM #2
Have you upgraded the OS yet? if not do so.. original OS had quite a few bugs when i first got mine i was going to toss it up against the wall i have had mine for about a year now and when ever i see an OS update it gets loaded fast...
I have the latest v188.8.131.524 star hub release i know the bundle is not as high as Rogers release but its working fine for me.
the only issue has always been the battery life which is still not that great. but we cant have everything perfect...
- By helawick in forum BlackBerry Curve 9370/9360/9350Replies: 13Last Post: 12-10-11, 07:50 PM
- By smughead in forum BlackBerry Curve 9370/9360/9350Replies: 8Last Post: 11-06-11, 04:01 PM
- By mjcchedder in forum BlackBerry Curve 9370/9360/9350Replies: 3Last Post: 11-01-11, 11:48 PM
- By craigory in forum BlackBerry Curve 9370/9360/9350Replies: 1Last Post: 09-03-11, 07:21 AM
- By RianW in forum BlackBerry 7Replies: 1Last Post: 08-26-11, 09:51 PM