- 12-17-2012, 04:26 PM #4
bbhtools is the software you can search on crackberry, and i get almost a day out of it if i am only on calls and texting.
if i am browsing also than 8 hours max but i keep charging it when ever i get time, in car, in office etc.Powered by BerryLicio.us ULTIMATE 7.1 Hybrid System RC21 - 9360/220.127.116.118 
- CrackBerry Newbie
12-25-2012, 05:29 PM #9
- 1 Posts
.746 has been killing my battery . Battery doesn't last more that 2 - 3 hrs . I want to downgrade to my older version. Does anyone know how to ? Please help me out . And trust me .746 only works fine for 4-5 days and then beggins the battery drain.
- CrackBerry Master
12-26-2012, 04:48 PM #13
- 1,081 Posts
I've always used BB Boss for the longest. But many people prefer that. You can use that to shrink the OS.
Basically you decide what you want taken out of the OS. Stuff you don't need like start up video, carrier junk, etc. The program will take it out and it will decrease the memory of the OS.
- CrackBerry Abuser
12-26-2012, 08:07 PM #14
- 282 Posts
to me it's not the OS version it's more about battery management. I've been using different OS's and I can get a day's use out of my 9360 without shrinking the OS. Search Crackberry, Blackberry, and other sites to learn all you can about tips/tricks you can do to save battery life. A battery pull is always good to do every once in a while too.
- By ibiza.ben in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 22Last Post: 01-20-2011, 05:03 PM
- By MooreMU33 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 9Last Post: 06-11-2010, 12:16 PM
- By raelssur in forum BlackBerry OS 5 & 4.xReplies: 8Last Post: 10-20-2009, 07:58 AM
- By phantomroach in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 21Last Post: 09-05-2009, 03:14 AM
- By jabby in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 5Last Post: 04-19-2009, 05:18 AM