Battery life on curve 9360 with os 188.8.131.523
How long does everyones battery life on heavy usage last with this os mine last like 5 hours got everything set to the lowest on 2g, battery saving mode always on, brightness on 10 etc
- 11-24-12, 11:46 AM #6
I have noticed about 20 hours per day (to 15%) on the conservative side with a few phone calls of reasonable length (5-15), several email (5-25/d) , push and pull data and GPS throughout the day (every 15), and Bluetooth connection always on (occasional data bridge for playbook). This is what I would call a moderate day on 1737.
- 11-26-12, 12:18 AM #8
get a pouch with the magnet thingie. I get 1 and a half days of light to moderate use on my blackberry 9360, which consists of:
- around 200++ text messages
- around 2+ calls
- around 20 bbm messages
- daily weather check
- notepad, to note stuff
- calendar, to calendar stuff
- camera, to camera stuff.
- CrackBerry Newbie
11-26-12, 11:43 AM #9
- 9 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Please, how do I load the new os on my phone...I currently have 7.1 Bundle 1133 (v 184.108.40.2066, platform 220.127.116.11) on my phone, but the battery life is still bad. Please help.also, do you have a link to the suggested OS?
- 11-26-12, 09:50 PM #10
go to the blackberry 9360 forum, then look for this:
Official 9360 OS 18.104.22.1686 (several carriers)
then download that, and then read on how to upgrade OS. keep me posted if you need more help.
- By Sami94 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9790Replies: 11Last Post: 04-07-13, 04:52 AM
- By glassofpinot in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 8Last Post: 12-06-11, 05:20 AM
- By joshtb86 in forum Legacy Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 2Last Post: 01-23-10, 09:32 AM
- By Plowboy1 in forum Verizon WirelessReplies: 4Last Post: 12-13-09, 02:30 PM
- By krc1075 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 7Last Post: 08-10-09, 06:36 PM