hi i have a bb curve 9360 i live in the uk and im on t-mobile (EE)
    i've had my phone for like a year and one month i recently wiped my phone because i forgot my password (biggest mistake of my life ) and now my bbm wont work i have connected it to my bb id i even had to make a new one i've rebooted it many times i've taken out the sim card i've deleted bbm and re-installed it and it still dont work. everytime i click on it it says 'associating BBM wih your blackberry id please help
    03-10-13 09:08 PM
    You might want to call EE or go to them to explain your situation and they might replace your BB. I had a similar situation on my 9300 a year ago and I had to take it back to Rogers for them to re-configure the phone.

One thing I think you could do on the phone proper is to go into options >device >advanced system settings> service books> and re-send each service book. After it should work. If it doesn't don't worry because there might still be a way!
    03-10-13 09:55 PM
    One thing I think you could do on the phone proper is to go into options >device >advanced system settings> service books> and re-send each service book. After it should work. If it doesn't don't worry because there might still be a way!
    Also in that same menu visit the Host Routing Table or HRT and highlight /select the bolded service book at the top and press the menu button and select register now. Shortly after you should receive a message saying that your device has been registered on the wireless network.

I hope that helped a little bit.
    Best of luck!
    03-10-13 10:04 PM