Hey all...need help from Crackberry Nation.

I have a Curve 9360 and for the past week after installing a theme I keep getting the Application Resources Home screen saying that I'm running low on resources (i guess memory) and to start deleting either apps or not used languages to free up more resources.

My question is...where is this Application Resources Menu screen on the phone, where can I access it to see how much application memory I have and what I need to do to free up more of it??.

Can I put/run apps on the SD card on the phone?.

This problem is getting very annoying because it seems every app I go into now I get the waiting icon for a period of time before I can proceed!

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    06-12-12 09:36 PM
    options> Device> Application Management. Swipe twice to the left to view memory usage. My guess it's your theme. Themes are bad juju in my books.

I'm surprised you're getting that though. The curve has half a gig of RAM so you should be fine. I've never ran out.
    pick1eberry likes this.
    06-13-12 12:09 AM
    Hi,

1.Try to shrink your OS software when you install a new one.

2. Uninstall unnecessary language met de desktop software

Regards,

Nico

The Blackberry 9360 Club
    06-13-12 12:12 AM
    Blackberry appworld has removed the option of storing apps to SD card, so you are out of luck there.
    06-13-12 02:43 PM
    Blackberry appworld has removed the option of storing apps to SD card, so you are out of luck there.
    Removed? When have we ever had the ability?
    06-14-12 01:00 PM
    Removed? When have we ever had the ability?
    We did.

It would store the cods for instalation. Not the installed apps to run from the SD.
    06-14-12 03:13 PM
    We did.

It would store the cods for instalation. Not the installed apps to run from the SD.
    Oh yeah... I remember that now. Basically all that was is that Appworld would keep a copy of the application's installer on the SD card.
    06-15-12 02:16 AM
    Wait, can't you archive unneeded applications to your memory card?
    11-18-12 08:19 AM
    Wait, can't you archive unneeded applications to your memory card?
    I think you can, but it's kinda complicated and is a pain. I never used this feature.

update Oh looks like I had already posted something like that. and to clarify: No it doesn't work the way you're thinking of.
    11-18-12 08:33 PM
    simple solution dont use it.
    11-19-12 10:56 AM
    Fact is... If you don't want to keep it installed, you probably don't really need the app. And in any event, you can ALWAYS redownload from My World.
    11-20-12 12:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD