- CrackBerry User
- 51 Posts
- PM me for it
9370 not showing call waiting indicator info long enough to answer
This is a corporate BB. I have updated to the latest OS offered by Verizon. 7.1.2xxx I think. When on call if I receive another call the phone only shows it for a couple seconds and it disappears. I still hear the tone telling me someone else is calling though. I called Verizon and they helped a little. Before I called no call waiting indicator would show up at all, just the tone to say I have another call.
Any fix for this? Verizon is thinking of replacing the phone, but thats a pain and it appears to be a software issue so a new phone doesn't seem like it will help.
- By Rkonopud in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 19Last Post: 05-18-12, 06:27 AM
- By sterky in forum BlackBerry Curve 8350iReplies: 0Last Post: 06-08-10, 11:46 AM
- By letah75 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 5Last Post: 10-22-09, 01:37 PM
- By dawgpound77 in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 6Last Post: 10-11-09, 12:01 PM
- By Teekidoll in forum BlackBerry Pearl FlipReplies: 8Last Post: 06-12-09, 12:00 PM